Saturday, January 12, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Happy New Year to all Bloggers and I hope this year will be more amazing to all of us earthlings. Its been long since I've updated my blog. So this year I would like to update my blog more often since I am a housewife for now. I would like to say Thank you to all who have read my blog. May God bless.

So tahun baru for sure azam baru kan???sudahkah tercapai azam yang lepas?? huhuhu boleh la tahan...antara azam baru saya last year adalah ingin menurunkan berat badan saya menjadi 49kg.. asal berat badan hampir mencecah 60kg ok..but now after deliver 1st child syukur la berat badan turun 56kg..jauh lagi ni 49kg...(kesian betul la)... so anda yang lain bagaimana??share la azam baru dengan saya..huhuhuhu... we care we share kan..

Hope this new year will be more fun for us all...

No comments: