Monday, June 23, 2008

Friends forever

Friends are very important in our life. They are like the second closest people in your life. They play an important role to keep us smiling and kill the loneliness away.
I thought i will never find a true friend anymore...yet my all my thought are wrong..
I found a new friends that are really a true friend...and all my thought about Church people througly change....and the new friends that i meet really change my way about christianity...
i meet them at kuching sarawak and leave with them for 5 month....they just really amaze me about what true friend really mean..

there are like an extra shoulder for u to carry your burden everyday of your life..no need to whisper nor tell your problem...by just being with them, your worries are gone..
for you know, they will always there to be friend with you,no matter who you are or what you did... they just accept you for who you are.....
they just care for each other..and love each other....
they treat you like sibling and family
coz they are the people who are feel with love
and im glad that they are my friend...

No comments: